Monday, November 21, 2005

Bootylicious!



Former Miss USA Kenya Moore stars as sexy stripper athlete Champagne, the bootylicious Bonsai in Cloud 9, available on Fox Home Entertainment DVD January 3rd.

Kenya spoke about her role:

“When I first saw the idea of strippers playing volleyball I thought, ‘Hmm, that’s original.’ Ha ha ha! But I thought it was fun. It’s a fun movie. It’s a fun idea. I got a chance to look at it from a different perspective. It’s something I haven’t done before. And it’s comedy. It’s fun, it’s for all ages and it’s gonna be great.”

“I have played volleyball before. I played in high school and I was really good. I was on the varsity team. Cass Technical High School in Detroit. My second year I pretty much excelled in it. It was a lot of fun. I love this game. I love this game and I’ve been a fan of Gabrielle Reece for a long time and when I read that I had an opportunity to actually play in a game with her, even though it’s in a film, I was like, ‘Wow!’ This is so surreal, to be able to play with someone I idolized.”

(Beach volleyball superstar Gabrielle Reece signs her legendary Playboy issue for her Cloud 9 costar Kenya Moore.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cool, I love Kenya Moore and her nice butt.

You can view some pictures of her in my blog at http://bigblackbutts.blogspot.com